Features and Benefits of the SP500 Laser Cutting Machine:
- Ideal for large surface materials
- The SP500 is the ideal CO2 laser engraving and cutting machine for processing applications on large surface materials with high speed efficiency and precision.
- A flexible and versatile laser plotter means the SP500 has a productivity rate like no other machine in its class.
- Multi-functional table concept
- With a work area of 1245mm x 710mm, the SP500 offers ample space for all common material sizes used in industries such as, plastics, textiles, wood, paper, printing and electronics.
- The SP500 comes equipped with a unique multifunctional table concept, as a result the machine can be optimally configured to almost all cutting and engraving applications.
- Additionally there is also an optional pass-through function, which enables the flatbed laser to process workpieces that are larger than the work area.
The SP1500 is a highly efficient laser cutting system for maximum profitability and production.
The combination of highest productivity, working area in standard plate dimensions, longest system lifespan, and lowest maintenance costs makes the SP1500 the most profitable CO2 laser cutting and engraving system in its class.
- Working area (59" x 49") 1500 x 1250 mm
- Laser power from 60W to 400W "Sealed" CO2 laser
- Closed laser system
- Cutting table system with cross-flow ventilation
- Trotec IPC - Intelligent Path Control
- Traveling exhaust
- Pass-through function
- Closed processing interior with Trotec - "InPack Technology"
- Air-cleaned optics
- Maintenance-free brushless servomotors
- troCAM CAD/CAM software
- JobControl Job Management software
- "i-cut" CCD camera, Registration Mark Recognition and Compensation System