The innovative concept integrates high-performance technology components in a system solution that assures high quality working of sheet metals. Precisely as the customer wishes: flexible, reliable, and application-oriented.
- The layout of the bridge (along the longitudinal side of the machine) gives the machinist optimal access to the working area, a fact that is of prime importance for the processing of sheet-metal plates and particularly of tubes and profiles.
- From the very start, our systems were based on the proven principle of the flying optics. While the workpiece remains stationary on the worktable (no clamping required) the laser beam is directed by mirrors to the mobile cutting head.
- 3000 or even 4000 watt resonators: Reliable and service friendly thanks to the clear construction. Cost reducing DC turbo technology successfully tested in tough industrial environments.
Due to its consistent modular design, the BYSTAR may be expanded to a fully automated laser cutting centre, working in conjunction with a sheet-metal or cassette storage system with automated parts and skeleton removal.
- Contact-free adjustment of nozzle position and recognition of the sheet-metal position.
- 2 quick-change cutting heads are included in the basic price
- A belt conveyor, integrated in the cutting zone, laterally removes any material that has fallen through the grate from the machine frame.
- Environment and safety concept, CE conformity.
- Shuttle table: The automatic shuttle table system considerably increases productivity.
- A CNC controlled rotary axis (option) in the machine frame enables tubes and profiles to be processed inexpensively.
- High cutting performance
- High efficiency
- Process security
- User friendly