PLATINO is an innovative flat bed laser cutter with a GUARANTEED positioning and repeatability tolerance of 0.03mm over the ENTIRE work envelope. No other laser manufacturer is able to match – or willing to guarantee - the exceptional tolerance of the PLATINO. PRIMA accomplishes this through the clever use of an innovative lead screw design that eliminates any backlash.
With these features and performance, PLATINO is an excellent machine for high productivity, ideal for laser jobshops, fabrication shops and diversified manufacturers.
PLATINO main features:
- Very high dynamics: speed up to 140m/min, acceleration 12m/s²
- Flying optics: the workpiece remains fixed throughout the work process
- Unitized structure: all elements are embedded in a single, easily transported block
- Extremely reduced footprint
- Easy and quick installation (no foundation necessary)
- 3-side full accessibility
- Fumes collection, exhausting and filtering
- New PRIMACH-20L CNC:
- MMI with web technology, Windows®2000 O.S.
- numerical control based on standard PC with LINUX O.S. and RTAI real time extension
- axis control board with high-performance DSP processor
- fiberoptic-connected digital servodrives
- 15" flat screen with touch-screen functions and incorporated trackball
- Automatic setting of laser parameters
- Off-line programming software PICAM
- Automatic and programmable control of the focal position: no manual adjustment required from one material to another
- Quick change of lens from 5" to 7.5" and vice-versa
- Anti-collision safety device
- Capacitive sensor
- Measuring software that enables accurate references to be taken on the sheet, allowing automatic program adjustment according to the sheets position
- High pressure cutting kit for special materials
- Laser generator from 2500 to 5000 W (according to the application) integrated into the machine.