A compact solution, perfect for identification and customisation for many applications like jewelry, locksmiths, business gifts, tools, kitchenware.
With the Fibre range, there is no need for consumables or external cooling system.
Versatile solutions for permanent and reliable marking on most metals, many plastic components as well as coated materials and ceramics.
Available in 3 power options: 10W, 20W and 30W.
Minimal maintenance is required thanks to the long life laser source.
The Fibre100/200/300 is a compact and silent solution which can easily be located on a desktop. A large counterbalanced door makes easier the loading and unloading of parts. The working area can receive pieces up to 365 mm tall and 550 mm wide.
Productivity is optimised thanks to a remote control, standard motorised Z axis with digital readout and a manual focusing diode (optional) to facilitate height adjustment.
A working chamber with internal lighting can receive any kind of parts. A motorised door is
available as an option.
- Pulsed Fibre 1.06µm
- Average Power 10W/20W/30W
- Safety : DRDH Class 1 / EN60825-1
- Operation via Remote control. (magnetic base for easy location)
- Marking area options: 65 x 65mm, 110 x 110mm, 180 x 180mm and 240 x 240mm.
- Z-Travel distance 300mm
- LaserStyle Graphic included
- Enclosure Dimensions 600 x 622 x 772mm. Weight 67kg (laser included)
- Controller Dimensions 483 x 184 x 376mm. Weight 16kg
- Motorised Door. Auto close (via remote) and Auto open (end of cycle)
- Exhaust Systems: start and stop functions controlled by remote
- Focusing Diode: Range of depth regulating noses
- Cylindrical Attachment
- Customised Casing