Ideal for industrial parts marking and identification plates, accurate cutting of thin metallic parts and engraving gifts, jewellery, trophies and awards, pens, tankards.
The LS100EX Fibre is a versatile and rugged unit which can be easily set-up in your factory, workshop, office or retail outlet. Its 610 x 305 mm marking area is ideal for series of small objects, large objects and matrices:
The LS100EX Fibre solution specialises in engraving on a full range of metals – no need to apply special consumables to the surface. Excellent results on stainless steel, titanium, aluminium, carbide, silver, gold, brass, ceramics, ABS.
- High quality marking at 1.5m/sec
- Automatic Z reference
- 2.0 in. lens standard.
- 20W Pulsed Fibre-1.06µm
- Maximum item size 760 x 330 x 145mm.
- Packaged with Laserstyle 7 Graphic.
- Manufactured in France
- Overall Machine Size 1025 x 725 x 450mm
- Exhaust Systems LE150 HP (Integrated)
- Exhaust Systems ES10,20 and 30 (Stand Alone)
- 3.0" and 4.0" Optional Lenses available.
- Honeycomb cutting table
- Floating Pin Table
- Integrated compressor for air assist
- Cylindrical attachment (tiltable, supplied with cones) specs 3-130mm diameter to 500mm long.