Ideal for marking and engraving plastics, wood, acrylic, metals, glass, leather and rubber. also cutting plastics, wood, acrylic, leather and rubber.
Some metal may require ceramic based additive to be marked .
A versatile and rugged CO2 laser engraver, which can be easily set-up in your factory, workshop, office or retail outlet.
The LS100 Ex will boost your productivity with high quality marking at an outstanding speed up to 2.54 m/sec combined with a generous marking envelope of 610 x 305 x 145mm as well as LCD control panel with ergonomic design and short-cut functions to save valuable time.
- High quality marking at 2.54m/sec
- Automatic Z reference
- 2.5 in. lens standard.
- 40W CO2 Laser Source -10.6µm
- Maximum item size 760 x 330 x 145mm.
- Packaged with Laserstyle 7 Graphic.
- Manufactured in France
- Overall Machine Size 1025 x 725 x 450mm
- Exhaust Systems LE150 HP (Integrated)
- Exhaust Systems ES10,20 and 30 (Stand Alone)
- APF (Automatic Plate Feeder) available
- 1.5", 3.5" and 4.0" Optional Lenses available
- Honeycomb cutting table
- Vacuum Table
- Floating Pin Table
- Integrated compressor for air assist
- Cylindrical attachment (tiltable, supplied with cones) specs 3-130mm diameter to 500mm long