The compact solution for high-speed marking on metal and plastics.
The diode end-pumping technology generates an exceptional beam quality: the perfect round spot (Gaussian type) creates thin marking lines.
Very high peak power: the strong interaction between laser and material generates a high contrast marking result.
Very short pulse duration: with a very small heat affected zone (no thermal shock), it avoids deformation of thin and fragile materials and is ideal for plastics (no burn mark).
Minimal maintenance is required thanks to the long life laser source.
The YAG200 is a compact and silent solution which can easily be located on a desktop. A large counterbalanced door makes easier the loading and unloading of parts. The working area can receive pieces up to 365 mm tall and 550 mm wide.
Productivity is optimised thanks to a remote control, standard motorised Z axis with digital readout and a manual focusing diode (optional) to facilitate height adjustment.
A working chamber with internal lighting can receive any kind of parts. A motorised door is available as an option.
- Diode-pumped Nd:YVO4 Laser
- Average Power 12W
- Peak Power: >25kW
- Frequency Range 5-200kHz
- Safety : DRDH Class 1 / EN60825-1
- Operation via Remote control. (magnetic base for easy location)
- Marking area options: 65 x 65mm, 110 x 110mm, 180 x 180mm and 240 x 240mm.
- Z-Travel distance 300mm
- LaserStyle7 Graphic included
- Enclosure Dimensions 600 x 622 x 772mm. Weight 67kg (laser included)
- Controller Dimensions 483 x 184 x 376mm. Weight 16kg
- Motorised Door. Auto close (via remote) and Auto open (end of cycle)
- Exhaust Systems; start and stop functions controlled by remote
- Focusing Diode
- Cylindrical Attachment
- Customised Casing