- Three cabinet versions available
- 50 or 100 W output power
- Diode pumped Nd:YAG Laser
- 50 or 100 watt available
- IR (1064nm) or Green (532nm) available
- High Productivity with high marking speed (upto 1200 characters per second)
- Air or water cooled versions available
- User friendly operating software VisualLaserMarker (VLM) contact us for a demo version.
- Beam sharing option (as shown above)
- Beam switching option
- Fibre delivery option (as shown above)
For further information about the Laser Marking - Rofin Powerline D Series visit Laser Resources at http://www.laserresources.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Laser Resources team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Experts In Laser Technology