- Quality in Control has extensive experience in designing and supplying the most appropriate measurement and control solution for your business
- Our expertise includes all non contact measurements or sensing technologies such as laser, vision, ultra sonic, capacitive, optical, x-ray and inductive systems
- We know their strengths and limitations and we can configure and supply the most suitable system for your quality or process control challenge.
- Having a close working relationship with mechanical engineers, programmers and electronics manufacturers enables us to provide complete turn-key solutions
Standard Systems for On or Offline Applications
- Laser gauges and sensors to measure diameter (ID, OD), width, distance, height, profile and shape, (wall) thickness, gap, colour, roughness, roundness and flatness
- Non-contact laser doppler length and speed gauge
- Vision scanning systems to measure shapes, profiles and cross-sections
- Capacitive and inductive systems to measure thickness and position
- Ultra-sonic systems to measure and control wall thickness, diameter, position and level
- Colour sensors
- Optical incremental or absolute rotary encoders and data transmission systems
- Analog position, angle and inclination sensors with 4-20mA or DC outputs
- Linear encoders, control pendants, geared limit switches and motorised potentiometers
- The ability to measure just about any aspect of a process or a product enables our systems to set or control a process, tolerance on one or several key parameters, perform profile comparison and statistical analysis, record data and initiate preventative maintenance.
- Steel and non-ferrous metal processing
- Rod and wire drawing
- Cable, tube and pipe extrusion
- Rubber, plastic and aluminium profile extrusion
- Automotive manufacturing and sub-supply industry
- Transport industry
- Mining and associated industries
- Sugar, timber, saw and paper mills
- Food packaging industry
Quality In Control's measurement, sensing and control systems include all technologies of dimensional and process measurement. Our extensive experience and list of world-class suppliers enables us to define, design, build and supply the most suitable solution for your manufacturing challenges.
Specialising in non contact measurement of parameters such as all dimensions, speed, length distance, angle, profile, shape and colour as used in the steel, wire, cable, automotive, plastic mining and timber industries.
Laser gauges of all designs are our speciality so for more information please call or email for a direct reply.