Renishaw's Laser Melting System is a pioneering, additive manufacturing process capable of producing fully dense parts direct from 3D CAD and is used throughout the aerospace, medical and industrial sectors.
Features and Benefits of the AM250 Laser Melting/Metal 3D Printing System:
- Reduce lead times
- Reduce tooling costs
- Produce products with complex geometries
- Ideal for aerospace and medical device applications
- Class leading Z axis capability
- From tooling inserts featuring conformal cooling channels, through to lightweight structures for aerospace and high technology applications, laser melting significantly reduces the constraints on designers.
- This design freedom results in optimised structures and shapes that would otherwise be constrained by conventional processes or the tooling requirements of large volume production.
- Laser melting helps to reduce lead times, reduce tooling costs and permits the creation of designs not previously possible.