Advanced, High Productivity CO2 Laser Systems for Engraving, Cutting and Marking
Universal’s Professional Series of CO2 laser systems provide an unbeatable combination of high power (up to 120 watts using dual lasers), three platform sizes and an advanced, materials-based print driver that delivers consistently excellent cutting and engraving results.
The Professional Series systems are ideal for high-speed cutting jobs; deep, high-throughput engraving; and fast, permanent marking.
Three platform sizes to fit your exact budget and applications: 24”x12”; 24”x18”; 32”x18”.
Exclusive Laser Engine, Software and System Synergy The entire Professional Series laser system – including the CO2 laser cartridge, platform chassis, electronics and software interface – is designed and manufactured by Universal Laser Systems.
Every aspect of the system has been tuned to work together in perfect harmony to provide the best possible cutting, marking and engraving quality.
Universal’s superior engineering and innovative technology result in systems that provide years of profitable, reliable and productive service.
- The Professional series is designed for new and experienced users with demanding production requirements.
- The advanced Laser Interface+ materials-based print driver allows users to choose between automatic and manual settings.
- Systems are available with 10 to 120 watts of air-cooled laser power.
- Field upgradeable firmware and software extend the useful life of the system.
- Four focusing modes are available, including motorized manual focus, auto focus, focusing from front LCD panel and through the print driver.
- A 2.0” (50mm) focal length lens is standard; optional lenses are available.
- Users can set and run multiple focus settings in same job.
- Users can save, store and load material job settings on the fly.
- Run time estimator provides an estimate of the time needed to run a job.
- Relocatable origin resets the home position origin to work with your graphic software.
- Proportional pulse control (patented) provides userdefinable spacing between laser pulses for better engraving or cutting quality.
- Multiple language support is available for ease of operation.
- The system auto-detects the rotary fixture, cutting table and air compressor upon installation.
- Shielded, interchangeable focusing optics stay cleaner for a longer period of time.
To Know More about Lasers/Universal-Professional Series Please click here