With the recent introduction of laws in each state and nationally covering Chain of Responsibility, Fatigue Management, OH&S, IAP and a host of others, the complexity of monitoring vehicles is becoming more intensive.
Consider Chain of Responsibility .... a company using GPS to track vehicles, but not acting on improper driver activity, is now liable under legislation for penalties.
Of particular concern for TDL companies is that GPS records can be used retrospectively for penalties.
Using enhanced GPS services together with our business partners, we operate a comprehensive network of asset tracking and monitoring throughout Asia Pacific.
- Asset tracking, recording and monitoring
- Security monitoring and asset recovery
- Driver and Company notification of driving infringements
- Geofencing and activity notification, including no-go zones
- Current GPS Location and historical information
- Vehicle Identification (GPS) in real-time
- Identify drivers using Intelligent Driver ID Keys
- Identify driver behaviour in your vehicles and Accident Reconstruction
- Messaging using GPRS
- Service management, vehicle telemetry and engine management
- Zone management and activity notification, including no-go areas using geofencing
- Flexibility in reporting including driver performance
- Fleet and Asset Management Services, including real-time tracking and management to improve scheduling, route management and usage
- Wireless communication applications using GPRS services for automatic vehicle location, meter reading and vehicle identification directly or through third-party service providers
- 2007 will see content-based services such as roadside assistance, up-to-date traffic info and navigation
Our business partners are amongst the best in the region and the world. Our solutions are leased or purchased by companies, government agencies and persons.
We challenge you, to challenge Cordett, to source your solution.
- identify if a driver has varied from traditional or authorised routes
- provide instant location and a history of movements including time
- notify the authorities of duress signals or panic alarms concurrently with authorities and security
- Message the driver or other persons using GPRS or SMS of any infringements
- Activate zone management requests, including no-go zones
We encourage you to contact us to explore these options.