They find their use in multiple applications like metalworking, thermal spraying and glass-working.
- Metalworking, thermal spraying and glass-working
- Taper turning, travelling and fixed steadies is provided with CY lathe.
- Hercus lathe is equipped with 3 jaw chuck for circular and hexagonal objects and 4 jaw chuck for holding irregular shaped jobs. It is powered by 3HP, 415 Volts motor.
- Herbert No 1 is provided with collets for quick loading and unloading of workpiece. Long bars can be loaded for automatic machining with the help of collets for multiple jobs.
- CY lathe is powered by 3HP 415volt, with table of dimensions 400 millimetres x 1000
- Hercus lathe is a nine inches lathe, with table of dimensions 230 millimetres x 550.
- Maximum rod size of Herbert No 1. is 1 inches. It is powered by 3HP, 415 Volts motor. It is equipped with pneumatic chuck for automatic feeding of bars.