Two models are available: one with no touch-screen (LC-801) and one with a touch-screen (LC-801TS) allowing you to control the mouse cursor and use an on-screen soft-keyboard. Both models offer a VGA input plus dual composite inputs.
Designed for use in vehicles, with computers, vehicle navigation and entertainment systems these monitors are idea for use in other applications which require a high resolution small LCD display.
In VGA monitor operation, the screen contents are crisp and sharp at the native resolution of 640x480 and the monitor can also scale down images of resolution 800x600, 1,024x768, 1,280x1,024 and 1,600x1,200.
Its compact size and low weight means that it can be easily and securely fitted in most vehicles.
- Vehicle and marine computer applications and entertainment systems.
- Industrial status displays.
- Rack mounted video displays.
- Rack mounted server displays.
- Home automation and home control displays.
- Portable / wearable computing display.
- 8-inch TFT LCD screen. 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Touch-screen option: 4-wire resistive, with USB interface.
- Resolution: 640x480, 800x600 and 1,024x768. High Quality Scaling and Anti-Aliasing
- Mirror image flip capability (VGA and composite)
- Vertical image flip capability (VGA and composite)
- Small in-built speaker
- High brightness: 400 nit without touch-screen, 300 nit with touch-screen.
- Light weight: 1.3kg
- 12 VDC powered. Input range of 11VDC to 24VDC @ 1A maximum.
- Monitor configuration via On-Screen Display (OSD), and stored in resident memory.
- Adjustable backlight level for night-time use.
- Auto power-on when a VGA signal is detected.
- Anti-glare coating
- 1 x VGA inputs, 2 x composite video inputs, 1 x audio input.
- PAL and NTSC support on composite inputs.