- 15"~19" robust panel PC with touchscreen
- Heavy-duty design with anti-rust chassis with aluminum IP65 compliant front panel
- Powered by high performance Intel® Core™2 Extreme/Quad/Duo and Celeron® processor supports up to 1333 MHz FSB with Intel® G41 chipset
- System memory supports dual-channel DDR3 DIMM up to 4 GB
- Offers one expansion slot for PCI/PCIex1 add-on cards
- Dual gigabit Ethernet
- Versatile mounting solution: panel/wall/rack/stand mounting
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows you to create rapid OS backup and recovery
Each PPC is designed with a heavy-duty, rust resistant chassis and an aluminum IP65 compliant front panel. Powered by the high performance Intel® Core™2 Extreme/Quad/Duo and Celeron® processor, the series supports up to 1333MHz FSB with Intel® G41 chipset and the system memory supports dual-channel DDR3 DIMM up to 4GB. The PPC-5150A/5170A/5190A-G41 Series also features Dual gigabit Ethernet and offers a versatile mounting solution in the form of either panel, wall, rack or stand mounting.
The CPU offers an easy upgrade option from existing platforms such as the Intel® 945G 65nm dual core processor to Intel® 65nm/45nm quad core extreme performance platforms. This allows users to meet the growing demand for more performance without the need to rebuild your entire system.
The PPC touch driver supports secondary display touch function by using a VGA and RS-232 cable, and also features 1x PCI/PCIe expansion slot for add-on cards such as a Capture Card, Data Acquisition & Control, Ethernet, Communication and Motion Control Cards.
Each model features a built-in AC/DC power supply without the need for an external power adapter, saving precious work space. The user friendly design boasts an easily accessible AT/ATX power switch, a CMOS reset button which enables the user to restore default system settings and quickly update the BIOS, as well as a CF slot on the bottom panel for easy access. This slot comes with a secure panel for keeping the card safe when used in public environments.
Click here for more product information