- This button can be used when leaving the building to ensure no circuits are accidentally left switched on.
- The same function can also be programmed into any of the push button touchpads.
- This can be used, for example, for a touchpad adjacent the bed which can be programmed to switch off all lighting in the house at the press of a single button.
- Using the optional relay module, electrical equipment can be turned on and off to prevent energy wastage through standby power.
- Items like DVD/Blu-ray players, TV monitors, amplifiers and other power hungry devices can easily be turned off with the ‘away’ button when leaving the building.