From these inputs the display can be scaled to read in engineering units. High brightness red LED displays are used to achieve good visibility, even in areas with high ambient light levels.
The instruments feature flexible pushbutton scaling and programming with ”on display” messages being used to assist in setting up. Each instrument is supplied with a two control/alarm setpoint relays.
Optional outputs include isolated analog retransmission (4-20mA, 0-1V or 0-10V, selectable) or isolated serial retransmission (RS232 or RS485, factory configured, with choice of ASCII or Modbus RTU protocols).
The programmable digital filter can be used to improve stability by smoothing out short term interference. An external input is configurable to perform one of various functions e.g. brightness level switching, high/low memory, peak hold, display hold, setpoint only access or security lockout. The display is housed in a robust industrial IP65 enclosure.
Features of LD4-AV True RMS AC Voltage Large Digit Display:
- 57mm high digits (visible to 25m)
- True RMS measurement
- Displays in engineering units (scaleable)
- High brightness LED display
- Pushbutton calibration and setup item Digital filter improves stability. Uses weighted average method to reduce effects of short term interference.
- 2 alarm/control relay outputs. The relays can be configured with high and/or low trip points and for normally open or normally closed operation. Relay trip time and reset delay times can also be set if required.
- Remote input to perform special functions e.g. brightness level switching, high/low memory, peak hold, display hold,setpoint only access, security lockout, tare, zero or calibration scaling switching.
- High and low limits can be set for visual alarm - can be set to cause display to flash the value on the display or to display error message -or-
- Rugged, weatherproof, IP65 rated housing
- 2 year guarantee
- Optional serial communications, analog retransmission, extra relays, panel mounting kit and hood removal.
Specifications of LD4-AV True RMS AC Voltage Large Digit Display:
- Input Types: 0-1VAC, 0-10VAC, 0-100VDC or 0-250VAC link selectable
- Accuracy: 0.25% of full scale when calibrated
- Sample rate: 4 per second
- ADC resolution: 1 in 20,000
- Microprocessor: MC68HC11 CMOS
- Ambient Temp: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non condensing
- Outputs: 2 x setpoint relays, form A, rated 5A at 240VAC (resistive load)
- Power Supply: See order code table (type is factory configured)
- Power consumption: AC supply, 15VA max. DC supply, depends on supply voltage, typically 500mA (2Apeak) for 24V using non isolated power supply