- User Friendly. Just add a small amount of dye to the system and let it circulate. All leaks will glow brightly when scanned with a high-intensity Spectroline leak detection lamp.
- Versatile. Allow inspection of an entire system under virtually all operating conditions. Pinpoint the exact source of the smallest, most elusive leaks – even multiple and intermittent leaks!
- Cost Effective. Highly concentrated. Contain more active ingredients per dose than competitive dyes.
- Special Formulations. Available in several distinct colors to distinguish between different leaking fluid systems.
- Several Sizes. Choose from 8 oz (237 ml), pint (473 ml) or quart (946 ml) bottles as well as gallon (3.8 L) containers. Larger sizes also available.
- NSF Certified. OIL-GLO® and WATER-GLO® fluorescent dyes are registered to meet food-grade processing requirements. OIL-GLO® dyes meet category codes HTX-2 and HX-2. WATER-GLO® dyes meet category codes G7, GX and HTX-2.
- Quickly pinpoint the exact source of all water leaks. Spectroline WD-801 and WD-802 water dyes detect all leaks, including those that were previously undetectable. Their bright glow under a high-intensity Spectroline UV lamp shows you the exact source of even tiny, evaporated and condensation- covered leaks.
- Ideal for both new and existing equipment. WD-801 and WD-802 are effective on all types of water systems, both static and circulating, such as boilers, heaters, pumps, sprinkler systems, storage tanks, pipes and associated fittings. Typical applications include flow-rate measuring, invisible marking, and the testing of seams, welds, seals and fittings.
- As easy as 1, 2, 3. Pour the dye into the system, circulate or mix the dye,scan the system with the UV lamp - the bright glow lets you see all the leaks.
- Spectroline dyes are economical. The suggested dilution ratio is one pint of WD-801 or WD-802 per 1,000 gallons of water, at a total cost of just pennies per gallon.
- Choice of fluorescent colours. Choose WD-801 to have leaks glow blue and WD-802 for a green glow. WD-801 is invisible to the naked eye and WD-802 has a slight visible cast.