LED Lightbar 2100 for Emergency Response Vehicles
Dedicated to providing world-class quality, Code 3 is quality assured to ISO 9001 certification and also has a history of product innovation. Code 3 emergency lighting and sound-based systems are designed for installation on emergency response vehicles such as police cars, fire apparatus and ambulances.
Features of LED Lightbar 2100 for Emergency Response Vehicles
- Powerful LED emergency lighting in a 2.1" low profile lightbar
- Clear lenses and the absence of color in the lightbar produce an inconspicuous appearance
- The lightbar can be controlled through any of the standard Code 3 switch packs or siren/switch controls
- LED modules are available in red, blue, amber or white with flashing or steady burn versions
- Other options include 35w MR-11 takedown lights, 35w MR-11 alley lights, 27w stationary lights or even 27w flashing lights
- Only 2.1" tall for less drag and increased fuel efficiency
- Polycarbonate lenses and an extruded aluminum frame
- Variety of flash patterns
- Standard lengths: 22", 36", 47", 58", 69"