Easily transportable, fully programmable, low maintenance and with a long life cycle, AD301s are ideally suited to large and small governmental and private organisations alike.
Powering the AD301's couldn't be easier with both powerful solar recharging for continuous field use, and integrated mains recharging for depot use.
The AD308 TVMS provides a smaller full matrix display area of 1.92m x 0.96m providing 3 lines of 8 characters with 280mm character height. The 48 x 24 pixel display utilises LED modules with a 40mm pixel pitch. As an option, a 20mm pixel pitch is available providing a higher resolution display of 96 x 48 pixels.
Rapid deployment is easy with the built-in electric lifting mechanism, which lifts the display screen up to two metres above the ground providing motorists with an unobstructed view of your message.
A jockey wheel and four fold down stabiliser legs make positioning the TVMS a safe and simple operation for single operators.
- 72 x 36 Pixel LED Display (48 x 24 for AD 308)
- Wide Viewing Angle
- 270' Rotatable and Height Positional Display
- Combined Text & Graphics Ability
- Maximum 10,000mCd Brightness
- Automatic / Manual Brightness Control
- Single Axle Trailer with Spare Wheel, Draw-Bar, Jockey Wheel and Corner Stabiliser Legs
- On-site or Remotely Programmable
- Solar Charged Batteries 440A/hr Capacity
- Provides 5 Days Continuous Use Without Recharging
- IP66 Rated
- Radar Speed Detection & Logging
- Klamp It® Security Wheel Locks
- CDMA / GSM Communications
- Camera: HiSpeed Capture Vehicle Speeding
- GPS Positional Monitoring
- Tri-Colour or Full Colour Display
For more information on the LED Matrix Sign please click here.