ROADVISION’s MB1200 Series custom mine bars are designed specifically for vehicles requiring high mounted warning lamps.
Our MB1200 Series is a simple bolt on mine site solution and alleviates the need to custom mount individual components directly to the vehicle to satisfy site requirements.
Roadvision’s MB1200 Series can be purchased in a number of standard configurations or can be custom built to the customer’s specifications in Roadvisions’s in house manufacturing facility.
With over 1000 mine bar variants available, Roadvision’s range of MB1200 Series custom mine bars are arguably the biggest in the industry.
Choose from 5 different combination lamps, over 15 beacons or light bars, 37 different work lamps, 28 strobe modules and 2 reverse buzzers.
You can even add 8 additional choices of front indicator lamps and 6 reverse lamps. Included in the vast range of quality components from OEM USA manufacturers are signal lamps from Peterson Manufacturing, work lamps from Rigid Industries and reverse buzzers from ECCO. Everything is covered including SAE Class 1 beacons and BBSTEK squawk alarms.
The choices are literally endless and the end result is a custom mine bar built specifically to your requirements. The MB1200 bars are built to last using solid state LED technology resulting in a maintenance free, extremely low current solution.
For full details of Roadvision’s MB1200 Series mine bars, refer to page numbers 252 to 258.
- Fully assembled 1200mm mine bars
- Multi-volt input 9-32V
- Brighter than conventional incandescent systems
- 100,000 hour LED lifespan with solid state technology
- Extremely low current draw
- Pre-wired with 3m harness
- Easily attaches to existing roof racks or vehicle head ache bars
- Water and dust proof
- Standard with 1200mm x 50mm square powder coated bar with end caps
- Custom built with your choice of over 1000 variations
- Optional work lamps, strobe modules, beacons, reverse buzzers, front indicator and reverse lamps