Features and Benefits of the MRL21 Level Sensor:
- It is designed based on silicon technology with SS316L or Tantalum diaphragm particularly suitable for corrosive media while MRL23 with polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) housing for Phydrochloric acid, concentrated nitric acid, nitro-hydrochloric.
- They are used in harsh environments, such as sewage water applications.
- The compact level transmitter offers exceptional flexibility and reliability for a wide range of installation in process control, hydrology research, tank and dam water level monitoring, waste water channels, as well as in petroleum and chemical industrial applications.
- The MRL21 measures liquid pressure range from 0 to 200 mH2O with an integrated amplifier providing analogue output of mA or V. A separate amplifier version is also available for data logging while satisfying field installation where limited access space is applied.
- With a standard accuracy at 0.5% full scale (0.25%FS and 0.1%FS optional), the MeasureX MRL21 submersible transmitter can perform high level precision measurement for a long life service.