Ultrasonic level measurement to 8M using 35KHz ultrasonic with only 5.5 degree emission angle. The display allows analysis of the echo and trouble shooting where required. The sensor can be optimised on installation for maximum reliability and accuracy. The variations include sensor material and 2W or 4W connection styles and different head materials including SS - the standard is plastic to IP66. HART communications and PC software for remote set up.
Specifications of the GODA GDSL552 Level Transmitter:
- Range 0.4-8m accuracy 0.2-0.5% resolution 1mm
- Process Connection 2in BSP or flange
- Sensor PU/PC or PVDF - main housing plastic (optional Al)
- Operation -40 to 70C, -0.2 to 1bar, <95%RH
- Supply 15-36V 2W - 24VDC 4W
- Graphical Display - push button programming- HART comms for remote set up