Benefits of 200mm Lever Series Lever Action Tapware:
- The functional designs – in sizes of 60mm, 100mm, 150mm and 200mm – make them perfect for applications in which ease of operation and control is paramount.
- The versatility of wall or bench mounting makes them ideal for medical, surgical and laboratory use, as well as hygienic commercial food preparation.
- The simple lever action brings extra convenience for convalescent and retirement facilities and especially for those with arthritis.
- Each Lever Action tap is WaterMark licensed to AS/NZS 3718, created from durable, dezincification resistant brass for a long life.
- The easy action quarter-turn valve technology is available in standard ceramic disc, non-rising jumper valve, or in heavy pattern, rising jumper valve.