Designed with aged care, nursing and health applications in mind the WELLBEING™ Lever Range has been designed to enhance the well-being of users through empowering them with easier access to the daily use and consumption of water.
KEY DESIGN ELEMENTS
- Ideal for the aging user combining contemporary form and aesthetics with ergonomic principles to assist users with limited physical movement, strength and dexterity
- Intuitive and familiar operation and control that is recognisable to those with degenerating cognitive memory
- Warm to touch, soft, tactile handles enhance user comfort for those with sensitive skin
- Strong colour contrast of handle controls assist recognition for aging eyes
- Design features become enhanced as cognitive and physical abilities degenerate.
Inspired by research and open discussions with industry experts, the complete range has been designed and developed to meet the needs of the aged care user right now and into the future. The result is a simple, intuitive and familiar designed product, which still addressesthe wider requirements of comfort, ease of use and strong colour indication. The unique design combines ergonomic principles, tactile materials, contrasting colours and bold geometric shapes to optimise the users comfort, strength and capabilities.