The versatility of this portable data recorder enables a variety of signal conditioners with all channels synchronously sampled for precise cause-and-effect analysis.
- Typical channels deliver over 90 dB dynamic range
- Capable of over 12 hours of stand-alone battery operation
- High channel density to 16 channels
- Sealed enclosure designed to meet IP65/NEMA 12X moisture and dust specifications
- Wide operating temperature range
- Reduced size and weight
- Negligible load if connected to vehicle power-free
- Versatility and flexibility of the Liberty data acquisition system enables the system to be customised as the user wishes to use it - without compromising portability and ruggedness.
- Connects directly to almost any sensor, including strain gages, and pressure transducers.
- Select from a 4 slot or an 8 slot mainframe to meet the specific channel count and speed requirements of your application.
- Each acquisition card records directly to the on-board Compact Flash memory disk, providing incredible streaming speeds and mass storage.
- For your transducer, shock/vibration and acoustic applications, the basic amplifier features either 8 or 16 channels of acquisition at 100 kS/s each, with on board DSPs enabling digital filtering.