Lifestyle Double Glazed Sliding Door - 135 System
Lidco’s 135 Lifestyle sliding door is specifically designed for residential applications where improved thermal efficiency is required. The sash accepts insulated glass units providing an affordable quality sliding door design that meets current architectural trends and performance requirements.
Lifestyle doors are ideally suited for residential housing and low rise residential units.
The 135 system uses the latest in door drainage design and incorporates durable sash seals to protect your home from dust and moisture.
The perimeter frame incorporates insect and security screens eliminating the cost and unsightly look of attached screen systems.
The 132 system is engineered to be manufactured in various framing combinations including fixed slide, slide fixed slide and centre bi-part options.
The system accepts a range of glazing from 12mm annealed to 18mm double glazed units without the need of glazing adaptors.
All Lidco framing systems are available in popular powder coat and anodised finishes.
- Accepts glass thickness from 12mm-18mm IGU
- Choice of locking options
- Couples to other Lidco framing systems
- Locks can be master keyed
- Range of heavy duty mullion options for high wind locations
- Aluminium frames to be manufactured using Lidco 135 system Lifestyle™ sliding door
- Selected framing to be engineered, manufactured and installed in accordance with:
- AS 2047-2048 (windows in buildings)
- AS/NZS 1170 (loading code)
- AS/NZS 1664 (aluminium structures code)
- Selected glazing to be in line with performance requirements as set out in AS 1288 (glass in buildings)
- Size limitations are governed by design intent, glass selection and local wind load and deflection requirements.
For further technical assistance and fabricator selection contact your local Lidco sales office. An engineer should be consulted to ensure selected framing meets the requirements as set out in the relevant Australian standards
To Know More about Lifestyle Double Glazed Sliding Door - 135 System Please click here