Lifestyle Double Hung Window - 121 System
Lidco’s 121 Lifestyle double hung window has been developed to provide a quality double hung window designed to meet current architectural trends and performance requirements.
Lifestyle windows are ideally suited for residential housing and low rise residential units.
The system uses the latest in window drainage design and incorporates durable sash seals protecting your home from dust and moisture.
The 121 system is engineered to be manufactured in various framing combinations including, single hung, double hung and multiple sash combinations with fixed lights.
Sashes are operated using a balance spring system and incorporate a continuous finger grip to the bottom sash for effortless opening and closing.
The system accepts glazing ranging from 4mm to 6.38mm.
All Lidco framing systems are available in popular powder coat and anodised finishes.
- Accepts glass thickness from 4mm-6.38mm
- Full width finger grip
- Spring balance for effortless operation
- Locks can be master keyed
- Aluminium frames to be manufactured using Lidco 121 system Lifestyle double hung window.
- Selected framing to be engineered, manufactured and installed in accordance with:
- AS 2047-2048 (windows in buildings)
- AS/NZS 1170 (loading code)
- AS/NZS 1664 (aluminium structures code)
- Selected glazing to be in line with performance requirements as set out in AS 1288 (glass in buildings)
- Size limitations are governed by design intent, glass selection and local wind load and deflection requirements. For further technical assistance and fabricator selection contact your local Lidco sales office. An engineer should be consulted to ensure selected framing meets the requirements as set out in the relevant Australian standards
To Know More about Lifestyle Double Hung Window - 121 System Please click here