Lifestyle Sliding Window - 112 System
Lidco’s 112 Lifestyle sliding window has been developed to provide a quality sliding window designed to meet current architectural trends and performance requirements.
Lifestyle windows are ideally suited for residential housing and low rise residential units.
Lifestyle windows allow insect and security screens to be installed from inside the building, offering extra security and convenience for cleaning.
The system uses the latest in window drainage design and incorporates durable sash seals to protect your home from dust and moisture.
The 112 system is engineered to be manufactured in various framing combinations including fixed slide, slide fixed slide and centre bi-part options.
The system accepts glazing ranging from 4mm to 6.38mm.
All Lidco framing systems are available in popular powder coat and anodised finishes.
- Accepts glass thickness from 4mm-6.38mm
- Choice of locking options
- Screens fit from inside the building
- Locks can be master keyed
- Range of heavy duty mullion options for high wind locations
- Aluminium frames to be manufactured using Lidco 112 system Lifestyle™ sliding window
- Selected framing to be engineered, manufactured and installed in accordance with:
- AS 2047-2048 (windows in buildings)
- AS/NZS 1170 (loading code)
- AS/NZS 1664 (aluminium structures code)
- Selected glazing to be in line with performance requirements as set out in AS 1288 (glass in buildings)
- Size limitations are governed by design intent, glass selection and local wind load and deflection requirements. For further technical assistance and fabricator selection contact your local Lidco sales office. An engineer should be consulted to ensure selected framing meets the requirements as set out in the relevant Australian standards
To Know More about Lifestyle Sliding Window - 112 System Please click here