Safetech recognised that conventional lift tables can fail to provide maximum benefit if efforts are not made to integrate the table into the individual work environment. Office workspace and desk design has been transformed in recent years but attempts to optimise the factory workers environment and workspace have been limited.
Safetech's new lift table options aim to improve this situation by adding special features that match the worker to his task to enhance work efficiency and increase occupational safety. These standard options include;
* A common problem with many lift table applications are the trailing electrical cords attached to tools being used on the table. These cords cross the factory floor creating trip hazards, they get in the way of the worker and can present a serious electrocution risk. Problem solved with the new on-board power outlets-up to 4 can be supplied per table, they are earthed and power cords crossing the floor to hand tools are eliminated.
* Walking around a table to elevate it can be inefficient - our tables can now be supplied with multiple hand or foot controls on any side of the table.
* Rotation of the work can be easily achieved with the addition of an in-built turntable.
* Assembly work is often safer and more efficient with the assistance of a tilting deck that presents componentry to the worker. Right height and right angle.
* Need a light source to illuminate the work? Have it supplied with the table.
* Storage of plans and tools should be convenient - now it is. The Safetech lift table can incorporate a slide out tray to store plans and tools that need to be close at hand.
Other options of Lift tables now productive Work Benches can be supplied include plumbing for air hoses and welded edge tabs to store tools and welding guns. Safetech's in-house engineering staff will also work with customers who require other personalised alterations.
Ideal applications of Lift tables now productive Work Benches include fabrication, assembly processes and any other industrial task where lift tables are used as work benches.
Designing workbenches to fit the task and the work process is consistent with Lean business thinking and provides significant payback via increased productivity, morale and improved safety.
Please contact Safetech on 1800 674 566 to discuss your needs or visit us at www. safetech.com.au