Wacker Neuson's light balloons feature a compact design providing light where you need it with maximum flexibility.
- The balloon's translucent, white material allows diffused bright light from the metal halide lamp to be equally distributed onto the work area for a consistent, reliable lighting solution.
- The diffused lighting from the balloon reduces shadows and contrast for bright, clear light.
- Actual balloon is constructed from a special foldable and durable material; this compact package makes for easy storage and transport.
- Set up of the fully operational light balloon is quick and easy with minimal pieces and simple assembly.
Tripod can be raised to more than five meters for maximum light coverage. (The tripod is included with the LB 1 model.)
- The LB 1 features a standard anchoring system providing added security; the balloon is secured to a tripod and the entire system is achored to the ground.
- LBA 1 provides a fully functional balloon (balloon, ballast and cables) without a tripod, ready to be attached to a customer supplied mounting system. (The tripod is available as an accessory.)
Standard Package – LB 1 - includes operator's manual, parts book, transport cylinder and ballast. (LB 1 includes tripod and anchoring rope set as standard).