The LTN 6L light tower is ideally suited for illuminating general job sites, site prep, concrete pours, specialty events, parking lots road work and bridge work.
A 30-foot adjustable tower rotates 360 degrees for optimum lighting flexibility. Quiet operation, the quietest in its class with sound levels as low as 67 dB(A) at 23 feet, offers maximum versatility for almost any applications.
Large fuel tank allows for continuous lighting/run time.
- Elliptical light fixtures offer excellent job site illumination that is diffused and more uniform without the harsh spotlight effect of standard light fixtures.
- Lockable impact resistant plastic doors are rust and dent proof. Full-length doors also provide maximum accessibility for easy servicing.
- Four-point jack stands provide for easy leveling, stability on uneven terrain and superior wind stability.
- Mast-mounted base which can be cranked while the operator is standing (eliminates bending) for improved ergonomics and easy operation.
- Fully equipped highway-ready trailer offers a 2-inch ball hitch, 13-inch tires, four ties downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.
To view the detailed technical specifications, please click here.