It cures under the influence of atmospheric moisture to form an elastomeric material with adhesive properties, in some cases without the need for priming of the substrate.
Sealing joints in:
- Lightly trafficked floors with joints not more than 10 mm wide
- Insitu concrete
- Precast and tilt up panels
- Brick & blockwork
- Seals around window & door frames
- Granite, sandstone and marble
- GRC, Fibreglass & Specialty panel systems
- Metal curtain wall
- Water tanks
- Excellent adhesion on all cement based materials.
- High durability.
- Good weathering resistance.
- Easy to use.
- Short cut off string, even after storage.
- Ready for immediate use – no mixing, saves time.
- No potential mixing errors or wastage due to mixed quantities being greater than required.
- Can be painted over with many water, solvent and rubber based paints (preliminary tests recommended).