The ergonomically designed case, large display and intuitive function selection make this instrument the right choice for any application.
The Lightmeter Model CA811 is designed for simple one-hand operation. It provides selectable lux or footcandle units for display and features a 3 1/2 digit backlit LCD and HOLD function. The Model CA811 offers a MAX function.
- Easy one-hand operation.
- Designed to measure a wide range of lighting types.
- Removable sensor for remote reading.
- Measures in footcandles (fc) or lux.
- Cosine corrected.
- HOLD function.
- MAX function.
- 2000-count backlit LCD.
- CIE photoptic (human eye) response.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Removable protective sensor cover.
- Includes rugged, shockproof, protective, dirt resistant holster.
- Testing for OSHA compliance in workplace, cleanroom and industrial settings.
- Ambient testing for light-sensitive displays and archives in museums and art galleries.
Model CA811 Datasheet PDF (239kb)