Lighting masts are used as a down conductor for lighting, the mast is used to elevate the lighting terminal to elevate the terminal to a point of maximum capture lighting
On top of buildings or stand alone
Features & Benefits
Hinged Base for ease of installation and inspection
Maximum windspeed of 69 meters per second, the mast can resist cyclones
Corrosion proof - spun marine grade aluminium
Lightning Down Under have been manufacturing and installing lightning elevation masts for over 20 years.
If you require a Lightening Mast please call or email us for more information.
Lightning Down Under | Lightning & Surge Protection
We are an Australian company specialising in design, manufacture and distribution quality lightning, surge and transient protection systems throughout Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific Islands.
LDU with our considerable experience offers a number of services including:
• Direct Lightning Strike Protection
• Surge and Overvoltage Protection
• Earthing/Grounging Systems
• Consulting Services and System Design
• System Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Services
We also manufacture and supply:
• Lightning protection products
• Surge protector and protection devices for low, medium and high voltage applications
• Earthing systems and grounding product
• TVSS, signal, LAN and data protection SPDs
• Uninterrupted power supply equipment
• Having 22 years experience in providing quality solutions for lightning and overvoltage issues, LDU is well placed to address any problems which may arise with our customers and service all markets located throughout Australia.
All of our solutions meet and exceed performance standards in accordance with the relevant Australian and or international standards. We are dedicated to supplying cost-effective solutions to problems caused by lightning and over-voltages. Such problems usually contribute to or directly cause the failure of sensitive electrical and electronic equipment.
At LDU we have specialist expertise in protection in industries including: Airport navigation and communications, mining, broadcasting, petrochemical, computer networks, process control, communication/telephone systems, publishing, defence applications, SCADA, federal, state and local governments, security and access control, telecommunications, hazardous areas, transport, intelligent building control systems, water and sewerage.
In a nutshell, if you have a problem with lightning, surges or transients, we can supply a quality reliable solution at a reasonable cost.