The range covers the smallest and most compact linear units to the biggest and most robust. They offer a wide range of ball screw and belt driven units using a variety of guide technologies, designed to work in harsh environments, at high speeds or in high precision systems.
Thomsons linear motion systems are divided in to seven different categories to make the selection process of an unit easier.
Our range of Danaher Motion Linear Motion Units and Systems includes:
- Ball screw driven - ball guided units. Designed for high thrust, payload, precision and stiffness. Force up to 12000 N, Repeatability down to 0,005mm.
- Ball screw driven - slide guided units.Low cost units for high thrust applications and demanding environments. Durable guide system,Washdown protected version.
- Belt driven - ball guided units. Smooth running units for high speed, acceleration and load requiring a long lifetime. Speed up to 5 m/s, Acceleration up to 40 m/s2.
- Belt driven - slide guided units. Units for applications requiring smooth travel, high speed, high acceleration and low maintenance. Cost efficient guide system, Chemically protected versions.
- Belt driven - wheel guided units. Units for high speed, high acceleration, smooth motion and medium to high loads. Speed up to 10 m/s, Acceleration up to 40 m/s2.
- Linear lifting systems. Linear lifting systems are often are used in X-Y configurations in combination with other linear motion systems.
- Linear rod units. Units designed for lifting applications or for the replacement of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
For more information on please call or use the IndustrySearch enquiry box for a direct reply.