Link V Belt
Jason's Accu-Link adjustable V-belt is the ideal temporary replacement or permanent substitute for conventional rubber V-belts. Made from a solid durable urethane coating with rugged polyester reinforcement, Accu-Link is more dependent than most conventional rubber V-Belts.
There are many advantages that Accu-Link can provide customers with:
- Easy and Fast installation
- Zero downtime maintenance
- Troubleshooting issues risen with big drives or harsh conditions
- Reduced Drive Vibration
- Reduced noise level
- Requires lower drive tensions
- Reduced stock holding due to being sold in per metre coils
- Operates at the same horsepower ratings as rubber belts
Fast becoming a favourite amongst many companies, Accu-Link V belts drastically reduce downtime as well as provide a fast, easy, ‘twist and lock’ installation.
Jason Laboratory tests of ‘B’ section link on 3.4” to 3.6” pulleys powering a 5 HP fan drive showed Jason Accu-Link average belt life superior to that of competitor's by 11.6%.
To Know More about Link V Belt Please click here