The SPA962 leverages industry-leading VoIP technology from Linksys to deliver a high-quality IP Phone that is unparalleled in features, value, and support.
Based on the SIP standard, the SPA962 has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from VoIP infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the SPA962 addresses the requirements of traditional business users while leveraging the advantages of IP telephony.
Features such as easy station moves, presence, and shared line appearances (across local and geographically-dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages.
Standard features on the SPA962 include six active lines, dual-switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)* support, a high-resolution color display, full-duplex speakerphone, and a 2.5 mm headset port. Each line can be independently configured to use a unique phone number (or extension), or can be configured to use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones.
The SPA962 uses standard encryption protocols to provide secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Linksys secure remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers.
Remote provisioning also saves service providers the hassle and expense of managing, preloading, and re-configuring customer premise equipment (CPE).
Features of Linksys VoIP Telephone - SPA962:
- 320 x 240 True Color, Four Inch, Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Six Illuminated Call Appearance Line Buttons with Tricolor LEDs
- LED Indicates Line State—Active, Idle, On-Hold, Unregistered
- Line LED Configurable to 13 Different States (On/Off, Color, Flash)
- Dedicated Illuminated On/Off Buttons for Audio Mute, Headset, and Speakerphone
- Support for up to two attached Attendant Consoles; adds up to 64 programmable buttons
- Voice Mail Message Waiting Indicator Light & Voice Mail Message Retrieval Button
- Dedicated Hold Button
- Volume Control Rocking Up/Down Button Controls Handset, Headset, Speaker, Ringer
- Built-In High Quality Microphone and Full-Duplex Speakerphone
- Headset Jack—2.5 millimeter port
- Two Ethernet LAN Ports with Integrated Ethernet Switch – 100BaseT RJ-45
- 802.3af Compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Optional 5 volt DC Universal (100-240 Volt) Switching (Power Supply is Ordered Separately)
- RSS Feeds and Traffic Reports