Now have a comprehensive range of high performance Beverage processing and filling machinery due to the completion of the 100% acquisition of leading Italian beverage filling and packaging company Berchi.
With an installed base of 3000 plus Liquid Filling Machines from SIPA, the complete range meets the requirements for the processing and filling of beverage products such as still & carbonated water; carbonated soft drinks; milk & dairy products; beer & alcoholic beverages; sport & energy drinks; tea and juice.
All of the Liquid Filling Machines from SIPA can be coupled in Sincro-Bloc with SIPA's rotary PET bottle blowmoulders, for an integrated blowing, filling and capping solution.
The Liquid Filling Machines from SIPA range includes the following filling technologies:-
- Stillfill S - mechanical gravity filler of non-carbonated waters and juices.
- Stillfill R/HR - mechanical gravity filler with recirculation, suitable for hot-fill of products such as teas, isotonic drinks and juices.
- Isofill - mechanical isobaric level filler suitable for filling carbonated products such as soft drinks and beer.
- Isotronic -electronic isobaric volumetric filler and is suitable for the filling of soft drinks, water and clear juices.
- Unitronic - electronic volumetric gravity filler. This "Ultraclean' machine is particularly suitable for filling liquids such as milk and drinking yogurts.
- Bigfill - electronic volumetric gravity filler for large containers up to 10 litres.
SIPA Berchi are represented in Oceania by HBM Plastics & Packaging Technologies.