Liquid Filling Machines
BudPak's Liquid Filling Machines are designed and manufactured in Australia for foaming and non-foaming products with limited operator input. A range of Liquid Fillers is available with a variety of options to handle almost any product.
The units are totally electronic from the load cells to the weigh indicator, which allows seamless interfacing with on-site computer management systems, if required. Liquid Filling Machines are available in either a single-head or twin-head filling assembly or as an IBC (intermediate bulk container) filling assembly.
Standard Features of Liquid Filling Machines
- Top Fill - Generally used for non-foaming products.
- Bottom Fill - Used where foaming products may cause problems.
- Two-stage filling with readily available adjustment, provides fast, accurate, and reliable weights.
- The system can accommodate three-stage filling if the product requires an initial slow fill.
- Nozzles can be supplied for most size containers. Each is fitted with a wiper ring and drip cup preventing container contact with the product (if bottom fill is utilised).
Stainless steel centrifugal pumps as used with appropriate seals.
- Maximum 99 preset product memories.
- Totalised container count and weight for each memory.
- Average fill weight for each memory.
- Average error per fill for each memory.
The filler moves in two directions, left to right across the pallet area utilizing spherical type bearings. In/out direction via the top slide arrangement which is fitted with ceramic linear bearings running on a hardened and ground stainless steel shaft.
Individual brakes are fitted to lock the moving boom and filling head in any position during or after the filling process.
Smaller pack sizes with multiple layers are also accommodated with a boom raise/lower facility to move between the upper and lower container layers. Triclover fittings are used for quick disassembly.
The system is available in a number of versions:
- Explosive proof
- Small container, two layer