Features of Liquid Level Measurement | Non Invasive | Continuous System - VesselCheck
- High accuracy - to 0.1%
- Truly non-invasive sensing technique
- Can monitor up to 16 tanks, from one controller vatic compensation for density variations & strength version available
- No moving parts, no drift, no recalibration-very low maintenance
- Easy installation without tank break-in
- Suitable for most tank sizes and materials including lined vessels
- Remote analogue and digital outputs available
- Serial communications links available for PLC & SCADA networking
Two small ultrasonic transducers are clamped to the outside walls of the vessel. One is mounted on the bottom of the vessel and the other on the side, to compensate for variations in density.
VesselCheck System 2000
Signals from the transducers are fed into the control/ display unit via networked processors. One controller can display up to sixteen vessels.
The control/display unit calculates the height and volume of the liquid from the time taken for the signal echo to be received and displays the result on the integral LCD.
The control/display unit is the 'heart' of the system. It's where all the initial calibration data is stored. The touch sensitive keypad allows any adjustment to be easily carried out on site.
The control unit also provides network facilities to SCADA systems through a serial communications port, so you can make VesselCheck System 2000 part of your overall process control system.
VesselCheck ST Range
Where the extremely high accuracy offered by VesselCheck system 2000 is not required, the VesselCheck ST range may be more appropriate.With the ST range, normally only one sensor is used per tank.
Signals from this sensor are fed to the processor which can either display tank contents and / or retransmit this to a higher level data acquisition system.
VesselCheck LS, which incorporates additional software and an intrusive temperature sensor, offers highly accurate measurements of volume and strength. Used throughout the spirits industry, VesselCheck LS also boasts UK HMC&E approval at a number of sites, allowing our customers to discontinue manual sampling of tank contents.