These pumps work quietly and with low vibrations. In the S series, the flow rate is manually adjusted by a knob on top of the unit. In the RC series, the flow rate can also be controlled remotely by a signal input.
- The Liquiport Liquid Pumps are acid, alkali and solvent resistant.
- Self priming for ease of use and the ability to run dry without fear of damage.
- Dry running.
- Maintenance-free operation for greater reliability and longer life.
- Splashproof (IP 65).
- Flow rate manually adjustable (S series) and externally adjustable (RC series).
- Stable flow rate over long time periods for more accurate instrument performance.
- Standby mode.
- Maximal pressure limitation.
To view the Liquiport Liquid Pump specifications please click here