All of Liquid Rubber’s products are water based emulsions, safe and environmentally friendly.
These non toxic engineered coatings are made from high quality, ISO manufactured, asphalt emulsion and blended with proprietary blends of elastomeric polymers that produce products that are rapid curing, easy to apply and contain no VOCs.
This range are formulated for strong adhesion to a wide range of surface materials and give excellent UV resistance, as well as containing aging and cracking from thermal cycling corrosion, chemical attack and building motion, helping industry solve corrosion problems in a safe environment.
Liquid Rubber products can be spray, roller, brush or trowel applied and is used for a wide range of waterproofing and corrosion protection applications including:
- Concrete foundations, pipes and forms
- Retaining walls and containment basins
- Storage and intermediate process tanks
- Roof waterproofing and restoration
- Corrosion protection of metal roofs and structures
- Waste water and sewerage pipe protection
- Environmental protection barriers to prevent gas and liquid leakage
- Waterproof liners for ponds, dams and planters
- Timber boardwalks and paths
For more information please visit Sovereign Hydroseal's website: http://www.sovereignwatercontrol.com/