This resulted in increased operator comfort and work efficiency. The max. drive speed of 25 km/h and 1.350 kg tipping load are absolute top features for a machine of this size. Avant developed the 745 series by putting emphasis especially on the special requirements and needs of professionals in landscaping, estate maintenance, construction and farming. These are the features that many Avant drivers have been asking for over the years:
Drive speed and pulling force
- Drive speed has been increased in the model Avant 745 so that also the pulling force is now bigger: it is 40 % higher than on Avant 600 series.
Bigger tipping load
- Tipping load is almost 20 % higher than on 600 series.
- The 49 hp Kubota diesel engine guarantees sufficient power, needed to match the increased work efficiency.
Drive control and smoothness of operation
- Ease of operation is common for all Avant models, and Loaders | Avant 745 Series is no exception. Drive control is very easy, changing of driving direction happens quickly with the drive pedals, and smooth operation makes work much more efficient.
Loaders | Avant 745 Series can be fitted with all the same cab options as 500 and 600 series – this means four different cabs: standard open ROPS cab with plexiglass canopy, and then the cabs L, LX and DLX. This makes Avant a real all year round machine which can work in any weather.
Quick attach system is the same as on 300, 500 and 600 series which means the complete Avant attachment range is available also for Loaders | Avant 745 Series. The powerful auxiliary hydraulics (max. oil flow 70 l/min , pressure 240 bar) guarantees there is enough power for to operate attachments that require a lot of auxiliary hydraulics oil flow.
Specifications of Loaders | Avant 745 Series
- Length - 2850mm
- Height - 2055mm
- Weight - 1700kg
- Standard wheels - 26x12.00-12" grass/TR
- Transmission, drive - Hydrostatic
- Auxiliary hydraulics oil flow - 66L/min
- Turning radius inside / outside - 900 / 2190mm
- Max. lifting height (with telescopic boom) - 2820mm
- Max. lifting capacity (hydr.) - 2100kg
- Max. breakout force / 50 cm - 1250kg
- Engine make and type - Kubota V2403
- Engine Output (ISO Gross) - 36kW (49hp)
- Fuel - Diesel