Local club upgrades to new POS System
A Vectron POS system was chosen for its ease of use and it had the best features for the Club, says Daryl Macdonald, Manager, Hampton Bowls.
With a thriving membership of 500, this busy local club, needed to install a new till management system to streamline everyday operations.
Simplicity and speed were key criteria and any system selected needed to cope with bar sales, food and retail.
"All our staff seems to pick it up quickly and the clear graphics are a real help. Our bar service is now much faster and we can be much more flexible in what we can offer," states Macdonald.
Screens were designed to suit the clubs popular drinks and food sales. Large graphical buttons let staff process beer and spirit sales in one step. To keep cash secure, staff could also be issued with unique operator ID’s.
Designed to streamline day to day Club operations, the system offered these features:
- Fast, intuitive graphical touchscreens
- Screens for food, drinks and retail sales like clothing, green fees
- Unique staff logons to track use
- Easy swap over of pricing structures for functions
- Automated happy hour and specials functions
- Kitchen order messaging
- Stock control & advanced reportings
- Easy integration with MYOB and other popular systems
Macdonald concludes: "The system was cost effective and has useful reports like Sales, member lists (accounts) and Stock control. Support has been great, quick response to the problem!"
Low weekly rental with no upfront software costs make upgrading from older style systems easy. Vectron's club client list also include Hoppers club, Dunes Golf Club, Kilmore Golf Links, Hidden Valley Golf and Country Club. Call us on 1300 789 366 for more details.
Have your say...
The approval of your comment is at the discretion of this article's publisher. Write your comment with the following in mind to ensure the highest likelihood of it being approved:
- No promotional undertones
- No use of profanity
- Good spelling, grammar and layout
- Check punctuation, language and missing words
- No use of aggression
- No unsubstantiated claims
We reserve the right to remove comments at our discretion.
Your name is used alongside Comments.