LoggerNet Computer Support Software for Data Loggers can support connection to a single datalogger, but it is especially adept in applications that require telecommunications or scheduled data retrieval used in large datalogger networks
LoggerNet consists of a server application and several client applications integrated into a single product.
LoggerNet runs on a PC, using serial ports, telephony drivers, and Ethernet hardware to communicate with dataloggers via phone modems, RF devices, and other peripherals.
The LoggerNet server stores the data in a cache and writes data to a variety of formats, including ASCII, binary, and XML.
LoggerNet is the standard software package recommended for those who have datalogger networks that do not require the more advanced features offered in LoggerNet Admin.
LoggerNet includes the LoggerNet server and integrated client applications that allow you to program the datalogger, collect data, monitor and troubleshoot the network, manage the dataloggers in your network, create graphical data displays that update when data is collected, create automated tasks, and view or postprocess the data.
Features of LoggerNet Computer Support Software for Data Loggers
- Computer Support Software between Campbell Scientific dataloggers and a PC
- Creates custom datalogger programs using Edlog or CRBasic.
- Displays or graphs real-time or historic data.
- Builds custom display screens to view data or control flags/ports.
- Collects data on demand or schedule.
- Retrieves data using any of our telecommunication options.
- Processes data files using Split.
- Saves data in formats (including CSV and XML) that can be imported into third-party analysis packages.
- New look and feel, with more user-configurable options to fit your working style
- View Pro--new, robust display tool that gives you more ways to look at your data
- Network Planner--new tool that allows development, modeling, and verification of PakBus networks
- RTMC upgraded--featuring functions added for building expressions, a new layout toolbar, and more maneuverability around the display
Specifications of LoggerNet Computer Support Software for Data Loggers
- Applications run on Windows XP/2000/Vista platforms.
- Version 4.0 currently shipping
- Special upgrade pricing for qualified purchasers of an earlier version of LoggerNet (1.0 or above), PC400, or PC208W
A fully functional, 30-day trial version of LoggerNet 4 is available at no charge from here.