Consultants and system planners from Swisslog support you in all matters – whether strategically in the evolution of logistics networks, tactically in the implementation of automated or manual distribution centers, or operatively in the introduction of more efficient processes in an audit of existing logistics.
For Swisslog consultants, supply chain management also means flow management. Goods move continuously from the producers to the customers via optimum locations: the most efficient channel and optimized processes are used. This reduces inventory levels, time and costs.
- Analysis of the current network channels and flows
- Modeling the existing flow of goods using the Supply Chain Designer from Swisslog
- Analysis of strategic options for distribution channels and levels in the network
- Location development for production and distribution
- Scenario analyses of the network options based on the costs-to-serve principle
- Recommendations for long-term development of the logistics network