The 0-200mV input range ideal for use with DC shunts. A fully isolated 4-20mA retransmission is provided for each input with zero and span adjustment being provided for all channels.
One, two, three or four channel models are available in the same compact (only 44mm wide) case. A LED for each channel gives output level indication by varying its brightness with the output current.
An optional 240VAC or 110VAC supply is available for one or two channel models. This option provides two isolated 24VDC supplies.
Features of Loop Powered Transmitter/Isolator - Model RM3-IV-LPI:
- 2 Wire - Loop powered
- Input ranges 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-200mV, 0-2V, 0-20V or 0-100V DC (link selectable)
- 1kV isolation
- Reverse input/output protection
- High accuracy
- Output level indicator LED
- Front panel span and zero adjustment for each channel
- Wide zero and span range
- Up to four independent input/output channel models in a single compact case
- Plug in screw terminal connectors
- Rugged enclosure
- 2 year guarantee
- Optional 240V or 110VAC supply versions for one and two channel models
- DIN rail mount
Specifications of Loop Powered Transmitter/Isolator - Model RM3-IV-LPI:
- Input: 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-200mV, 0-2V, 0-20V or 0-100V DC (link selectable)
- Output: 4-20mA
- Isolation: Better than 1kV DC or RMS, input to output & channel to channel
- Supply: Powered by the 4-20mA loop. Loop supply required 12 to 34VDC.
- Accuracy: Better than 0.05% of full scale (0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-1, 0-10, 0-100 Volts) or 0.1% of full scale (100mV) when calibrated
- Linearity: Better than 0.05 % of full scale (0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-2, 0-20, 0-100 Volts) or 0.1% of full scale (200mV) when calibrated
- Input Resistance: 10W nominal (0-20mA & 4-20mA) 1MW (mV and Volts ranges)
- Response Time: <0.5 sec to 1%
- Protection: Reverse polarity input/output protection
- Maximum Load: RL = (Supply (V) -10)/0.02 Ohms
- Load Effects: Effect on accuracy of changing load resistance is no greater than 0.05% of full scale
- Ambient temp: 0 to 60°C
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non condensing