The Safetech low profile Goods Hoist that eliminates the need to pit mount the hoist. This new Goods Hoist is designed to achieve a low height of only 40 mm to allow easy loading of the booth with hand pallet trucks, trolleys and hand trucks.
It retains the same features and durability of construction as all Safetech Goods Hoists and is available in a range of weight capacities and booth dimensions.
• Low Profile-No Pit required Safetech's standard Goods Hoist is designed with a floor height of typically less than 40 mm. This greatly simplifies installation as the hoist can simply be bolted to the floor without any need for a costly pit excavation. Pit maintenance is eliminated. This low profile requires a ramp that is only ~ 25 cm length and is supplied as part of the hoist.
• Unique customer friendly controls - Our hoists use a stainless steel, intuitive user interface that is easy to use. These controls have been specifically designed to ensure simple operation from even untrained operators.
• Safetech's CAD design means that most service and maintenance operations can be conducted from within the booth.
• Exact customisation to a customer's dimensions and requirements. On Board hydraulic power unit standard. for most models unless high cycle use required
• Dock Levelers
• Self Storage units
• Mezzanine and between floor lifts
• Warehouse and office lifts
Safetech manufacture both column and scissor profile Freight Hoists. Capacities range from 1 tonne single pallet hoists to scissor table hoists capable of loads up to 10 tonne and 8 pallets.
Almost any combination of loads and capacities in-between these dimensions can be supplied to suit your individual requirements.
Safetech | Lifting and Materials Handling Solutions
Safetech is a leading Australian owned supplier of lifting and materials handling solutions. Our equipment includes some of the best known lifting, work positioning, wrapping and pallet handling products. ...