Traditionally lift table can only be accessed with fork lifts or walkie stackers but the LoLift allows users who only use hand pallet trucks to load 1 tonne pallets onto the lifting pan of the LoLift. They can then raise the load 800 mm.
Safetech LoLift has the following features;
- 1000 kg lift capacity
- 800-mm travel
- 38-mm height platform
- Reach over only 9.5 cm's allowing easy operator access to load from both sides
- Wall mount control standard. Option of pendant or foot controls.
- Durable construction in accordance with AS 1250 steel standard
- Safety bar and photo eye descent protection.
OPTIONS of Low Height Scissor lift table:
- Smartlift, a control and safety feature unique to Safetech that offers productivity, safety and maintenance advantages.
- Smartlift also provides an electronic diagnostic system with automatic down indexing and enhanced safety characteristics.
- Roll through capability.
- Roll through allows wheeled entry from the one side of the table and exit at the opposite side
- Choice of deck construction
APPLICATIONS of Low Height Scissor lift table:
- Manual palletising or depalletising
- Loading or unloading of stillages, containers, bins, bags, bricks, tiles.
- For elevating product placed on conveyors, into feeding hoppers, extruders,
- Maintenance of process and production equipment
The LoLift is another addition to Safetech's extensive range of scissor lift tables. Designed and developed in Australia to exacting standards the Safetech scissor lift tables lift loads from 100 kg to 10,000 kgs and can be customised and optioned to the customers individual requirements. Compliant with all Australian OH + S standards the Safetech scissor lifts are in constant use throughout Australian industry with nearly 3,000 lift tables already sold.